Thursday, January 10, 2008

For Once, a Post That Mentions Food

I went to dinner with some of my family tonight. The table consisted of one of my brothers, my father, my mother, and me. My brother and I got to talking, and he decided that I needed to make a blimp/zeppelin dessert of delicious pseudo-historical impressiveness.

So we made some plans, and we're going to make a mostly cookie zeppelin for his friend's party next week. Biscotti frame, overlayed with graham crackers, gingerbread, some chocolate fun and then the gondola underneath the zeppelin will be filled with a warm, sweet dip (like some girlfriends) that people can break the cookies off and dip them in the dip.

I think I should have tried to fit more 'dip's into that sentence. Really now.

Anyways. Life, for a while, is la-di-dah. Might drag myself to Disneyland tomorrow (oh the horrors!).

Oh. Saw another friend today. We had a good talk. And we're plotting some fun on our boyfriends. Muahahaha. I love that friend. She is eval. The cute, and slightly fuzzy side of evil.

No comments: